* This pneumatic clamping fixture is suitable for tensile test test of wire specimen.
* Type of loading: Tension. Not suitable for through zero / reverse stress or fatigue testing
* Specimen material: Fine wires, cords, yarns, mono-filaments
* Specimen shapes: Round
* The clamp is pneumatically clamped.
* Clamping method: After the upper clamp automatically clamps the specimen, the lower clamp automatically clamps the specimen after the predetermined load is given.
* Adjustable gripping force to reduce breakage at the clamping point
* Quick grip release for increased productivity
* Optional automatic air kit with pretension and remote control for easy loading and improved efficiency
A specially designed horn with a smooth finish and a contoured surface with a graduated can allows for easy loading and a stress reduced clamping area on the specimen.
The clamping mechanism can be activated either automatically or through a foot switch.